- The checked out item(s) should be returned on or before the due date.
- A fine will be levied for overdue items. If the item(s) is/are returned in 3 days after the due date, the fine may be waived; otherwise the fine will be accumulated on a daily basis from the first day overdue.
- When a due date falls on a public holiday or a university holiday, the patron may return the library item(s) on the first working day after the holiday.
- The patron may also returned the item(s) via 24 Hours Self-Return Kiosk outside the library.
To insure your checking in, the Library staffs will double check and collect the item(s) from the Self-Return Kiosk(s) at following hours,
*Except the Public Holidays.
Self-Return Kiosk usage：
- The patron doesn't need to show his/her valid campus card when he/she returns library item(s).