Free Internet access computers are provided at the Information Commons in the Library.
A WI-FI service is also available and free in the entire Library Building. Some of reading carrels are also installed with network cables and power sockets, with which users may use their own laptops.
- Self-service printers are available at the Library and this printing service may be used after value has been added to personal printing accounts with the value-added vouchers purchased, or use the Macaupass (more than MOP10) to print, Details at web page: https://www.macaupass.com/category/service/. And details of operation and regulations are subject to updates made by the University.
- Self-service photocopiers are available at the Library. Details about operation and regulations are subject to updates by the University.
- Users can use Macaupass (must more than MOP10) to photocopy.
(1) Black & White A4：MOP$0.30/Page
(2) Black & White A3：MOP$0.50/Page
(3) Colour A4：MOP$3.00/Page
(4) Colour A4：MOP$5.00/Page
*Duplex (bottom) photocopy calculated on two pages.
All users must observe strictly the copyright laws of Macao SAR when reproducing library materials. Violators are fully responsible for any legal consequences and prosecutions arising from infringement of applicable copyright law.