Macau University of Science and Technology
History and Achievements Exhibition Hall
The Macau University of Science and Technology (MUST) History and Achievements Exhibition Hall opened for the first time on the day of the 20th anniversary of the establishment of MUST. The Exhibition Hall covers an area of more than 200m2 and has a total of 12 exhibition sections, which fully displays the university history, achievements and development plans.
We will arrange time for you according to the situation, plsease contact the library if you need to visit.
Please download Application Form
Reservation Notes for Group Visits
- For group visits, please book at least 2 business days in advance so that the library can prepare the visit.
- Please arrive on time. If there is a need to reschedule the visit, please inform the library at least 1 day in advance. Those who fail to arrive within half an hour of the scheduled time will have their reservation automatically cancelled.
- When visiting the Exhibition Hall, the group leader is required to register the group information and the number of people within the group. Visitors should abide by the exhibition hall’s regulations. Consciously follow the order to ensure safety and visiting quality.
- Student group visits must be approved by the institute and accompanied by a teacher or group leader.
Notice to Visitors
- Please keep quiet, put mobile phone on silent or vibrate mode.
- Please do not bring food, drinks, or pets into the Exhibition Hall.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable, explosive, polluting and other dangerous goods into the Exhibition Hall.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, spit, or throw garbage in the Exhibition Hall.
- Please take good care of the Exhibition Hall facilities and exhibits, etc. Compensation will be imposed for any damages.
- Please do not touch the display panels, display cabinets, or display screens, etc. and do not turn on or turn off any equipment in the Exhibition Hall. Compensation will be imposed for any damages.
- Please consciously obey the Exhibition Hall arrangements to ensure the orderly conduct of the visit.
- Please take good care of your valuables. No compensation will be made for any loss.
Exhibition Hall Address: Room 108, 1st Floor, Library of Macau University of Science and Technology
Contact Address: Room N202, Library of Macau University of Science and Technology.
Phone Number: 00853-88972251
Contact Person： Miss Chan
We sincerely look forward to your visit!