Built on the foundation of Web of Science, Essential Science Indicators (ESI) is an In-Depth Analytical research tool that reveals science trends as well as influential individuals, institutions, papers, journals, and countries in your field of research.
The platform analyzes and delivers the research performance of institutions that are hot, highly in benchmark and highly cited, and also inquire the world’s most influential researchers that represent the TOP 1% of articles in each of the ESI categories. Thus, indicating the rank of influential researchers in each category.
What You Need To Know about ESI:
- Data Source: SCIE、SSCI、A&HCI (more than 12,000 journals).
- Time Scope: 10-year rolling file, updated bi-monthly.
- Type of references: Article and Review.
- Research fields: 22, A journal can be assigned to only one field.
ESI Journal Category:
MUST has entered the TOP 1% of ESI, the below lists include journals of the featured disciplines as well as potential disciplines*:
- Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Social Sciences (General)
- Computer Science
- Clinical Medicine
- Biology & Biochemistry
*Journals are sorted by the number of publications and citation numbers of MUST.